Welcome To The Jenison Public Education Foundation
Since 1995, we have funded over 162 programs, worth over $200,000, for the students of Jenison!
What is The Jenison Public Education Foundation?
- Student Designed Sculptures
- Innovative Learning Tools
- New & Important Technologies
- Workshops for Character and Leadership
- Funding for Field Trips and Yearbooks
- Materials for Reading Programs
- Supplies for Art, Science, and Reading
- Greenhouse Learning Projects
Kenowa AMBUCS 5k Memorial Day Race
Monday, May 30, 2016
Ambucs is proud to partner with JPEF.
A portion of the proceeds from each runner registered under JPEF will benefit JPEF.
Circle Of Honor
Don't miss out on this opportunity to make a lasting tribute for generations to come!
Giving to JPEF will ensure that our kids have the best learning experience. Please consider giving to JPEF